- Seeing a couples vision for their big day come to fruitionLa Habra, CAPotatoes - I love every type! Baked, scalloped, fried, yum.
- Visit EuropeThrice, Notorious BIG, Justin TimberlakeSagittarius - November 23 - December 22
- 8.5The Princess Bride, Billy Madison, Mean Girls, BridesmaidsAAA Travel or Nordstrom
- Lahaina, Maui, HITravel, try out new restaurants, and spend quality time with family and friends.
- Las VegasI like to spend quality time with my husband, family and friends. I love to bike ride, go to Disneyland, try new restaurants and work out.Travel to Europe, especially Italy!
- Don't let the opinions of others take away any magic or excitement from your day. Focus on what matters to you!Huntington Beach (but live in Long Beach now), CACapricorn - December 22 - January 20
- Chicken Panage with pineappleBilly Madison and ElfSeeing a couples vision for their big day come to fruition
- Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is bestTarget, Macy's or Ross- you can get everything there for cheap!
Event Spaces & Ceremony Sites
Host an impressive gala in the spacious Avalon Ballroom, where up to 250 or 300 if you include the foyer space of your nearest and dearest can celebrate beneath ornate brass chandeliers. Tall windows overlook the golf course, and the view of the lush fairways is like an artfully rendered landscape painting. At one end of the ballroom, a dance floor fronts a raised stage to spotlight your evening’s entertainment. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and our professional team of event specialists will handle all the details and provide impeccable service and catering so you can relax and enjoy the event.
More modest affairs are held in the Hacienda Room, a wonderfully airy and light-filled space, thanks to a cathedral ceiling and open beams. The Hacienda Room can accommodate up to 100 people, and overlooks our Wedding Garden, where guests take in the the rose-scented breeze.
For something cozier, the marvelously intimate Fireside Room retains many details of the original building, including a decorative hearth decked with flickering candles for a romantic glow. The space comfortably fits up to 70 guests and the angular lines of an interior roof, complete with eaves and Spanish tiles, add to the Fireside Room’s nostalgic atmosphere.
The Catalina Grill serves up American cuisine created by Executive Chef Paulo Park. Join us here, or in the adjacent Catalina Lounge, for a leisurely bite with friends.
Our historic clubhouse is an ideal locale for relaxing before or after a round or hosting a small group of friends, family, or clientele.
Send us your info and find out how we can help!
Total Square Footage: 5,500
AV Available: Yes
Ballroom Height: 12 ft.
Can Blackout Date: Yes
Maximum Capacity: 260
Prefunction Space: Yes
Special Event Packages: Yes
From first steps to seeing your plan all the way through. It's all within the pages of this indispensable outdoor, garden wedding planning guide.
Bridal Fair &
There's no better planning tool than experience. Join us for free inspiration and ideas at an upcoming Country Club Receptions bridal fair. You'll be amazed at all the new wedding possibilities.