- Thrice, Notorious BIG, Justin TimberlakeSeeing a couples vision for their big day come to fruitionTravel, try out new restaurants, and spend quality time with family and friends.
- Visit EuropePotatoes - I love every type! Baked, scalloped, fried, yum.Lahaina, Maui, HI
- 8.5La Habra, CAAAA Travel or Nordstrom
- Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22The Princess Bride, Billy Madison, Mean Girls, Bridesmaids
- Seeing a couples vision for their big day come to fruitionTravel to Europe, especially Italy!Las Vegas
- I like to spend quality time with my husband, family and friends. I love to bike ride, go to Disneyland, try new restaurants and work out.Don't let the opinions of others take away any magic or excitement from your day. Focus on what matters to you!Target, Macy's or Ross- you can get everything there for cheap!
- Capricorn - December 22 - January 20Huntington Beach (but live in Long Beach now), CAGood, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best
- Billy Madison and ElfChicken Panage with pineapple
Event Spaces & Ceremony Sites
Our historic clubhouse is an ideal locale for relaxing before or after a round or hosting a small group of friends, family, or clientele.
The Catalina Grill serves up American cuisine created by Executive Chef Paulo Park. Join us here, or in the adjacent Catalina Lounge, for a leisurely bite with friends.
For something cozier, the marvelously intimate Fireside Room retains many details of the original building, including a decorative hearth decked with flickering candles for a romantic glow. The space comfortably fits up to 70 guests and the angular lines of an interior roof, complete with eaves and Spanish tiles, add to the Fireside Room’s nostalgic atmosphere.
More modest affairs are held in the Hacienda Room, a wonderfully airy and light-filled space, thanks to a cathedral ceiling and open beams. The Hacienda Room can accommodate up to 100 people, and overlooks our Wedding Garden, where guests take in the the rose-scented breeze.
Host an impressive gala in the spacious Avalon Ballroom, where up to 250 or 300 if you include the foyer space of your nearest and dearest can celebrate beneath ornate brass chandeliers. Tall windows overlook the golf course, and the view of the lush fairways is like an artfully rendered landscape painting. At one end of the ballroom, a dance floor fronts a raised stage to spotlight your evening’s entertainment. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and our professional team of event specialists will handle all the details and provide impeccable service and catering so you can relax and enjoy the event.
Send us your info and find out how we can help!
Total Square Footage: 5,500
AV Available: Yes
Ballroom Height: 12 ft.
Can Blackout Date: Yes
Maximum Capacity: 260
Prefunction Space: Yes
Special Event Packages: Yes
From first steps to seeing your plan all the way through. It's all within the pages of this indispensable outdoor, garden wedding planning guide.
Bridal Fair &
There's no better planning tool than experience. Join us for free inspiration and ideas at an upcoming Country Club Receptions bridal fair. You'll be amazed at all the new wedding possibilities.